A Shinobi Tale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilbert

Gilbert

Chakra : 100
Character Age : 15
Ryo : 480

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Character Template Shinobi-template

(Insert Character Image here)

Character Name

Basic Information

Last Name, First Name:
Elemental Affinity:

Character Template ADKsVyc

Use this section to tell us what your character looks like. If you have provided an image above only the Face Claim section is compulsory

Face Claim:
Weight, Height:
Other Characteristics:This is where you can describe anything else about your character.

Character Template WZgS0oS

If you are going to be part of a clan simply copy and past the information from the Clan page here.

Bloodline:
Bloodline Ability:
History of Clan:

Character Template KRt4066

Below you will flesh out who your character is. What have they done up until this point in their story? What makes them tick on the inside? What do they hope for and what do they fear? In the Character History section you are expected to have at least 400 words of history written for each successive rank. The Personality section

Character History:

Personality:In this section we would like you to RP as your character. You are walking down the street and see an old woman trip and fall. What do you do? Use this section to give us a feel for your character and to help you get a feel for them too!

This last bit here is optional, but encouraged. This section will help you flesh out your character more. You may make it a list for do it in a paragraph.

Dislikes:
Fears:

Code:
[center][img]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u515/Papa_Tak/shinobi-template.png[/img][/center]

[center](Insert Character Image here)

[color=white][size=24]Character Name[/size][/color][/center]

[size=18]Basic Information[/size]

[color=orange][b]Last Name, First Name:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Elemental Affinity:[/b][/color]

[color=orange][b]Rank:[/b][/color]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ADKsVyc.png[/img][/center]

[i]Use this section to tell us what your character looks like. If you have provided an image above only the Face Claim section is compulsory[/i]

[color=orange][b]Face Claim:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Weight, Height:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Other Characteristics:[/b][/color][i]This is where you can describe anything else about your character. [/i]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/WZgS0oS.png[/img][/center]

[i]If you are going to be part of a clan simply copy and past the information from the Clan page here.[/i]

[color=orange][b]Bloodline:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Bloodline Ability:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]History of Clan:[/b][/color]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KRt4066.png[/img][/center]

[i]Below you will flesh out who your character is. What have they done up until this point in their story? What makes them tick on the inside? What do they hope for and what do they fear? In the Character History section you are expected to have at least 400 words of history written for each successive rank. The Personality section [/i]

[color=orange][b]Character History:[/b][/color]

[color=orange][b]Personality:[/b][/color][i]In this section we would like you to RP as your character. You are walking down the street and see an old woman trip and fall. What do you do? Use this section to give us a feel for your character and to help you get a feel for them too![/i]

[i]This last bit here is optional, but encouraged. This section will help you flesh out your character more. You may make it a list for do it in a paragraph.[/i]

[color=orange][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Dreams and Desires:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Fears:[/b][/color]
Back to top Go down

Character Template
Page 1 of 1